Social Media and Event Coordinator
- Manage marketing campaigns by using digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, school website and Google Adwords to increase the number of prospective parents and create a positive reputation for the school through online presence.
- Take photographs, videos and prepare content about the activities around the school on a daily basis.
- Monitor and track statistics from all marketing media
- Identify opportunities for marketing the school in the local and wider community.
- Organise promotional activities for the School including advertising campaigns, school events, and open house days.
- Ensure that all communication materials are in line with the school branding
- Produce a termly marketing briefing for school owner and headmaster
- Attend administrative meetings as required.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Meet with the Events Team regularly to provide overview of projects and current status to create backup and awareness
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Maintain the timeline, budget and task list, organize information and facilitate decisions and execute tasks once decisions are made
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Manage multiple events and projects at the same time
They should possess the following skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a social media and events coordinator or similar role.
- Enthusiastic and be able to achieve targets
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent writer and presenter using clear and concise communication
- Comfortable with the basic use of photographic equipment and video editing
- Experience managing social media channels and campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.