Marketing and Administative Coordinator 1 position
- Manage marketing campaigns by using digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, website and Google Adwords to increase the number of prospective parents and create a positive reputation for the school through online presence.
- Take photographs, videos and prepare content about the activities around the school on a daily basis.
- Monitor and track statistics from all marketing media
- Identify opportunities for marketing the school in the local and wider community.
- Organise promotional activities for the School including advertising campaigns, school events, and open house day.
- Ensure that all communication materials are in line with the school branding
- Produce a termly marketing briefing for school owner and headmaster
- Attend administrative meetings as required.
They should possess the following skills:
- Enthusiastic and be able to achieve targets
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent writer and presenter using clear and concise communication
- Comfortable with the basic use of photographic equipment
- Experience managing social media channels and campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Event management skills