The uniform is an important part of school identity in schools all over the world, we feel that this is particularly the case in the traditional British independent schools. At Heathfield International School, our link to Heathfield School UK is a critical part of our true meaning, hence bringing the uniform to the international school has been an important consideration.
School uniform is of course compulsory for all pupils and the way in which the uniform is worn is important and the following regulations are strictly enforced:
- All buttons should be done up;
- Ties should be worn at all times;
- Shirts and blouses should be tucked in;
- Shoes (black leather) must be clean and polished;
- Hairstyles must be neat and tidy;
- Jewelry, except for watches and stud earrings on girls, are not allowed in school.