Mission Values and Objectives
Heathfield International School is a caring British community-driven school providing a quality, balanced English language education for international communities, which reflects the values and traditions of Heathfield School UK.
- We are committed to providing an accessible, high quality British-style education founded upon excellent teaching that will develop lifelong learners from nursery up to secondary school age.
- We value our small class sizes and the ability to individually nurture our pupils as responsible, honest, hard working and open minded individuals.
- We believe it is vital for parents, teachers and pupils to work together so that an effective, responsive partnership is formed to benefit the well-being and achievement and for each child to reach their full potential.
- We value our dedicated and committed staff and their continued personal and professional development as essential elements in offering an innovative and balanced curriculum to prepare pupils for the challenges of the 21st century.
- We believe in encouraging internationalism and multiculturalism in line with the spirit of the United Nations charter through the common medium of the English language, facilitating understanding, tolerance and respect of the host nation of Thailand.
- We believe that a traditional British school, in the spirit and traditions of Heathfield School UK, is an appropriate model to provide a caring, harmonious, with an emphasis on self – discipline to be successful citizens in today’s society.
To ensure that the school’s mission and values are met, our objectives are:
- To develop a learning community based on all-around achievement and a passion for life-long learning.
- To inspire each pupil and enable them to reach their full potential both in and out of the classroom.
- To promote an understanding of ethical, social and moral values and fully recognise each pupil’s character development alongside their academic progress.
- To provide our pupils with outstanding pastoral, learning and language support and to engage in the continuous professional development of its staff.
- To work closely with parents to ensure they are involved in their child’s education; and play an important part in the school community and its development.
- To work in close partnership with our sister school, Heathfield School UK, to ensure that the school continually improves through the implementation of the latest educational technologies and best UK practices.